Wednesday February 1, 2023
PMI Kerala Chapter announces election.
PMI Kerala Chapter Board Announced appointment of Mr. Jayakrishnan P S, as Election Officer to conduct the elections to the Chapter Board for the year 2023.
Election officer will oversee and conducts the election for the year 2023.
The following roles will be open for elections as the current role owners have completed their 2-year term.
1. VP Prof. Development
2. VP Marketing/PR
3. VP Membership
4. VP Volunteers
The Roles and Responsibilities of each role are provided in detail in the attached document.
A minimum criterion of at least 30 hours of voluntary work in the last 2 years for the chapter is the minimum requirement for nomination.
If you are a member of the PMI Kerala Chapter with good standing and eligible to stand for elections, you are invited to nominate yourself or another eligible member of the PMI Kerala Chapter in good standing for election. Following is the process and schedule:
1. Chapter members to send in their nominations (they can send in self-nomination or can be nominated by another member) indicating the Role, name and PMI ID of the nominee and also own PMI ID along with a brief profile of the nominee with the details of eligibility criteria in the attached template on or before close of nomination window.
2. The nominations to be sent only to the email-ID email@example.com in the template attached only; else it will be treated as void.
3. If you are nominating another person, the nominee should be copied in the mail and should acknowledge the nomination; else it will be treated as void.
4. Publish the list of nominations and positions on the website www.pmikerala.org
5. If there is more than one nomination for a position, an election will be conducted. In such a case, elections will be announced as per the above schedule.
6. In case of voting, Votes will be tabulated, and the result will be published.
Please note that the nominations are to be sent only to the id firstname.lastname@example.org, and those sent to any other id will be treated as invalid. If multiple votes are received from the same member only the first one will be counted