Project Management Regional Conference – #PMRC22
The Project Management Regional Conference (#PMRC) is a celebration of the project management profession which brings together hundreds of practitioners, chapter leaders and business professionals from around the region and serves as common ground for the project management community to exchange information on best practices, latest trends, technology, and experience thought provoking addresses by industry captains and leaders from across domains.
About the theme - Beyond the finish line: Towards sustainability
We often discuss about tools, techniques, and methods on how to execute successful projects based around the core concepts of cost, scope, time and quality, but effective project management doesn’t end there. Sustainability is critical to our core survival. #PMRC22 will deliberate on questions like:
What comes next? How do we ensure project sustainability in both, business, social and ecological environments?
What are the sustainability factors we need to consider when planning and executing projects of organizational and national importance?
How do we create a “Sustainability Mindset” to ensure this becomes second nature to us?
And finally, how do we measure success?
This is the 8th #PMRC since its inception in 2015 and this event is proudly hosted for the third time by The PMI Kerala India Chapter. We invite you to join us to learn, network, share and grow.
- Listen to visionary Keynote speakers and SME’s
- Learn about the latest tools and trends in the profession
- Network with over 300+ leaders & practitioners
- Earn up to 7 PDU's
- Acquire skillsets covered under The PMI Talent TriangleTM
Before registering click on the links below to read:
1) PMI’s release of liability document pertaining to COVID19: https://www.pmi.org.in/pmrc22/pdf/PMRC22-COVID19-Release-form.pdf
2) Terms and conditions pertaining to this event: https://www.pmi.org.in/pmrc22/pdf/PMRC22-Tand-Cs.pdf